To build a partnership between the East Grand Forks Campbell Library and the community to advocate for quality library service for all of the citizens of East Grand Forks and the surrounding communities.
Friends of the Campbell Library board meets at 4:00 pm on the third Wednesday of each month (August-May) at the library. Call the library at 773-9121 for more information.
What do Friends do?
The Friends of the Campbell Library:
Friends Support Operation Paperback
- support the Library’s summer programming for children
- sponsor special programming including the library’s special cultural events, contests, and author presentations
- present scholarships to High School Seniors
- support volunteer-ism enhancing our Library’s services
- maintain the endowment for Campbell Library
- operate a used book store just inside the library entrance
The Friends of the Campbell Library will support Operation Paperback this year, sending paperback books to troops around the world from books donated to the library and book sales. Volunteers will collect books from a listing of genre and titles intended for specific address sites provided by Operation Paperback. Contact the Friends group through the library at 218-773-9121.
Operation Paperback’s vision is that all service members and their families have current and high-quality reading material throughout their time overseas. In addition to overseas locations, Operation Paperback provides books to military and veterans hospitals located within the United States, as well as USO centers at US Airport transit points.
For more information about Operation Paperback
Friends Book Sale
Look for dates in the spring and fall.
Check out Logo Book Bags
Logo book bags are available at the Friends book store and at the front desk for $5.00.