Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
- All participating members will be able to see and hear the discussions.
- Members of the public will be able to view and meetings and hear all discussions through the streaming services and through the local city tv channel. No public will be able to attend the meetings at city hall because the building is it closed to the public. If, a member of the public needs to address the council arrangements can be made to attend remotely by telephone and possible by video streaming. A minimum 4 hour notice will be required. (Contact Megan at (218) 773-2483)
- Two members of the governing body, Mayor Steve Gander and Council President Mark Olstad will be present at City Hall during these meetings.
- All votes will be conducted by roll call with each member being identified and recorded.
- Reminder all board and commission meetings will be canceled unless it is necessary to hold the meeting. If it is determined that a meeting is necessary, it will be held remotely with as many board and commission members that are able to participate. The appropriate public notice of the meeting will be posted.